Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blended Cutie Butter Me Up


So I was given the opportunity to review Blended Cutie Butter Me Up, I have never used this product line before. However it was on my list of products to try in the future. The consistency of this product is wet or damp; it’s very rich in my opinion for a leave in. I not only used this product on my hair but also my daughter’s hair. We have two different textures of hair, she is 3 range and I am 4 range. I used Butter Me up on her hair on several occasions first time was to remoisturize her hair. It worked well, the next time I used it was to do a specific braided up style. That came out good as well, but I experienced some frizz not sure why; not going say it was the product it self. I will include pictures below of what the style looked like. Now for myself I used it underneath a protective style, I was able to go several days without having to remoisturize my hair. That is good for me because I have coarse/kinky hair. My overall review of this product is that it worked excellent in both our hair types to maintain moisture. I now want to try more products from the line in the future.




This style did not quite work out because the ends that were suppose to be curled frizzed on me :(. So I braided them down and made a small bun in the back.

This style however came out pretty cute, I did this after clarifying her hair with Shea Moisture Black Purification Masque, than I styled with Butter Me up and few other products to seal in the moisture.



No comments:

Post a Comment