Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Karens Body Beautiful Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream

Greetings Naturalistas I've had this product for quite awhile now and have used it off and on. The most common way that I used it was to moisturize my hair I may have used it a few times to style. So lets talk about the name it says super duper hydrating does the product actually do that. I have 4b/c hair so my hair needs hydrating products. From my experience with this; it did provide the moisture I needed when initially using it. This product works great, do I see it as a holy grail for me no I don't. If I find it on sale some where I'd buy it again. I got this in a trade I was happy I got chance to use it. Tell me what your experience was if you have used this??
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Allantoin, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Acai Powder, Vegetable Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential and/or Fragrance Oils & Vitamin E

No comments:

Post a Comment