Sunday, September 23, 2012

Big Chop Natural Hair Anniversary

Hello Naturalistas,
So September 19, 2012 was my natural hair anniversary I went into my bathroom one year previously and cut all my hair off. It has been a interesting journey one that started with knowing absolutely nothing about hair. I think one main reason I had to cute my hair off so much while relaxed was the lack of effort I made to care for my hair. As a natural I gained a fresh perspective on how important it really is. I wash my hair at least once a week whether it be cowash or using a shampoo bar. I deep condition it once a week as well, for me its so important to keep the balance of moisture in check. So to help with that I do a protein treatment about every 6-7 weeks. My treatment of choice is henna, it does make you hair feel stronger. I have been using it for several months now. I will include in the post a list of my main products along with picture.
My main product list:
Bobeam Shampoo Bars
Spiral Solutions DC
Tresemme Naturals mixed with alma and brahmi
Henna Gloss
Darcy Botanical Sweet Cocoa Bean Smoothing Cream
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew 
Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Oil Conditioner
Shea Moisture Black Soap Purification Masque
Shea Mositure Deep Treatment Masque
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter
HoneyChile Hairlove Honeyblossom Twist and Loc Souffle 

 big chop picture
This is a side by side comparison BC on side, other side I was about 7 months natural.



 Picture taken September 21, 2012

1 comment: