Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

The Versatile Blog Award



It is my pleasure to be nominated for this award by my curlfriend The Hodgepodge Files. I was very surprised and Im humble that she thought of me. Below I will include the rules and my nominations :)


The RULES are as follows:
  • Thank the Blogger who nominated you
  • Share (7) random facts about yourself
  • Nominate (15) fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post 


Seven random facts about yourself:
  1. Im very introverted and shy :).
  2. Im short.
  3. Im the only child.
  4. Im afraid of heights
  5. I have never traveled out of the U.S.
  6. I hate all bugs lol!!!
  7. I'm a good listener.
My nominees for this award are:


2 comments:

  1. Once you're on YT, you're not shy. lol. I used to be afraid of heights too, but I'm slowly "recovering". You're so welcome Lex, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you are not I think I have come a ways since starting this lol!! Thank you again <3

    ReplyDelete