Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lexflnatural Hair Regimen

Its been awhile since I wrote a blog post, I have been trying to balance all three of my social media outlets. I will be trying to do more post in the future. Today I want talk about what I use in my hair and the process I do with my regimen. First thing, I always prepoo; my main prepoo is Shea Moisture Black Soap Purification Masque this instantly melts my tangles every time. When I wash my hair which is every two weeks I use Sisters Keeper Sunburst Shampoo Bar, this bar gives a great lather and leaves my hair clean but not stripped. I use several different leave ins but my main ones are Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and HoneyChile Hairlove Hair Nectar Leave in for Kinky Hair. The main oils I use are castor oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, and EVOO. For stylers I use Bel Nouvo Moisture Quench Butter and Qhemet Biologics Aethopika Butter. Finally my main deep conditioners are Camille Rose, BelNouvo Creamy Castor Custard, and Sisters Keeper Deep Conditioner. I recent did a video sharing the main products I use, feel free to check that out if you are interested. When I wash my hair I prepoo, shampoo, deep condition, oil rinse, tea rinse (only if Im protective styling), than I do the LCO method. What products are in heavy rotation in your hair regimen, have you changed your regimen recently??? Feel free to leave your comments and questions :)








1 comment: