Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Its official Im product junkie...

This month will be my sixth month of going natural and over the past week or so I have purchased several hair products. Im also ashamed to say how many lol...lets just put this way I had to rearrange the bottom of my sink in bathroom. My goal is find two product lines that I can alternate between that work for me and my daughter's hair. It may take a couple months because Im doing one product a month. So my question for my lovely readers is how did you know when you had the perfect product and how long did it take you to find it??? Im also trying to set up a concise regimen for my hair which incorporates clays and rinses. Im even considering using henna, so if anyone has any tips on the use of these please feel free to share :) Until next time stay ~Naturally Inspired~

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment