Monday, January 30, 2012

The next step in my natural journey featuring results with HoneyChile HairLove

So ever since I started my natural journey I have been using Shea Moisture products. They have basically been my staple and part of my natural hair regimen. Im not knocking their products at all they are good and I would recommend them to new naturals that are just starting out. However I realized I wanted to check out what else is out there. What if some other product is better?; so I will start my search starting this week to find products that make my hair pop :) I have ordered several they include Reve Essentials, BASK, Darcy Botanicals, HoneyChile HairLove, Qhemet Biologics, and Naturalistics Juicy Leave in. For the next couple of weeks I will be using HoneyChild HairLove exclusively for washes and conditioner and probably Reve Essentials for moisture and seal. I will be posting pictures each week of my results. Feel free to email me if you have any question @ alexissmartin27@hotmail.com until next time stay Naturally Inspired....
I will include pictures of my results with HoneyChile HairLove this product is awesome! http://www.wix.com/honeychilehairlove/1

No comments:

Post a Comment