Thursday, January 19, 2012

Healthy Hair

We all no matter our hair type want to achieve healthy and maybe long hair. Not only does it require an effective hair regimen but is directly related to what me eat. There are several things we can do to help our hair be the best it can be. The first is drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day; yes I know for some this is hard to do :) However think of the benefits especially for those that have drier hair like me my hair type which is 4a/b. So I decided to do some research on natural foods that are good for your hair and will feature them in my blog.

One of the first I came across is Spinach; why is it so good for your hair??? Well it's high in antioxidants, essential vitamins, and minerals. So its almost like taking multivitamin but you can get the same benefits from spinach. Some other goodies for our hair are asparagus, mushrooms, tuna, and salmon these foods are rich in vitamins and help to relieve stress and prevent hair loss caused by stress. Just think of this way the old saying "your are what you eat" be mindful of what you put in your body because it affects all aspects including hair. Until next time be naturally inspired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment