Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why I went natural....

I have been getting perms ever since I was in middle school struggling off and on with breakage, shedding, and dandruff. There were even some periods where I think I did not take care of my hair like I should have when I did have perms. So fast forward to last year; July 2011 was the last time I had a perm and I have been natural ever since. I transitioned for about a month and due to my impatience I cut my hair all off in September of last year. The main difference between my hair now and then is its natural so it healthier and also I have regimen that do each day and week. Although I wanted to go natural once before I did not have motivation nor knowledge to do so; well this time around I’m not looking back. My natural hair makes me feel empowered and being able to rock the true texture of my hair puts a smile to my face.

This blog will be memoir/ journal of my natural journey I will share tips and facts about natural hair. I will also talk about my own personal experiences and share pictures of how my hair is progressing. It is my hope from my blog that you will learn more about natural hair and maybe be inspired to try it yourself. If you have any questions about me, my journey, or just natural hair in general feel free to respond to this blog or email me. Until next time be inspired Naturally…….

No comments:

Post a Comment