Wednesday, January 18, 2012
What are the essential products for a natural???
Hello… Today I’m going discuss what are the essential items that a natural needs no matter your hair type. They will be listed below…
· A few essential oils (coconut, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, etc…)
· A moisturizing conditioner, washing with conditioner is very , very important for natural and imperative to retaining moisture.
· Wide tooth comb and Denman Brush
· Some old Tshirts; believe or not towels suck the moisture out of your hair always best to use a towel to dry.
· A good cleansing shampoo, wash, or mud wash…Now washing really depends on your preference some people do it once week other once month.
· Silk scarf or bonnetI really hope this list helps for those who are starting their natural journey or are thinking about going natural until next time stay inspired…..Have any question feel free to ask